I took a two month Hiatus as you see. Wasn't my initial plan but after Spring Break I was overwhelmed with not just school work but the Job so I am behind on my reviewing and also Responding to E-mails (Sorry guys :-(().
As well as behind on my reviews!
Upcoming review will be on Poppy Green Circle Lenses!
Purchased this pair from BlingBlingEyes a few months back but have yet to wear them until now. I will say that I was a bit Apprehensive because it's not a site that I've heard much about but they have quite a bit of lenses that others did not so I gave them a chance and was not disappointed. :-).
They are 14.5mm in Diameter. Large Pupil. Dolly.
Full Review to come.
Upcoming Entries Will Be:
Circle Lenses Review: Poppy Green
Circle Lenses Review: Kimchi Mio Pink


No comments:
Post a Comment