Jun 23, 2012

Circle Lenses Review: Beuberry Poppy Green



As mentioned last the the next review would be on these babies: Beuberry Poppy Green Circle Lenses!

I again purchased from BlingBlingEyes, who are based in Malaysia. They came within 2 - 3 weeks.
Received these a good 5+ months ago but just now finally starting to wear them. Was very apprehensive first because I am not big on Green lenses, especially without Makeup and since these are very Dolly like I just wasn't sure if I would like them.
Initially I didn't. Not because they were uncomfortable but because I'm not use to a lens with the design as these (though I do have Dolly Lenses) but the Second time I began to love them!



These are 14.5mm in diameter with a 16mm Enlarging Effect. If you have Darker eyes then your Iris won't show as bad well as mine does - Which is the advantage of Dolly Circle Lenses. They only work for me more so if in non-direct light :-).


(Sorry for Missing No Flash comparison)

The Green is a Green that shows. Even in Indoor Lighting no one will say "Are those Blue?" or "Those make your eyes look Black". They'd know right away that they are indeed Green.




As you see the Poppy Green are more Dolly versus the Bambi Green which can give an off putting look mainly due to the inner color around the pupil being a Honey Yellow.

All in all I actually enjoy these Lenses quite a bit.
10/10 They are comfortable. While moisturized I can't feel them at all. When they start to dry they don't bother me but I can feel them more and get a "it's sticking to my eyeball" feeling then it's time to bust out the eye drops.
7/10 Color wise they aren't what I was expecting to be honest but it grew on me.
10/10 for Enlargement. I'm not trying to look like an Anime Character but still want the Cute/Innocent look.
Overall: 8.5/10 I might just get another color from the Beuberry Poppy Series as soon as I figure out which one :-).


No comments:

Post a Comment