Nov 13, 2013
Product Review: TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo [Disconnected (Can still buy)]
Hello Everyone.
As Titled this Review is going to be on TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo. This bottle that is 12oz (and matching Conditioner bottle color that's 8oz) is Discontinued. TIGI has a new Oatmeal & Honey that I believe is ONLY in Salons for Purchase (aside from spots Online) Locally if in your area. I haven't seen it at the Targets here. It's a different Presentation of packing.
You can still Buy this one Online and at Target.
I bought this back in early April of this Year and I still have the same Bottle, it's a little under Halfway gone currently. Mainly due to trying out other products and also not Shampooing my hair as Often. I was using Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Shampoo & Conditioner which is a pretty decent Shampoo line. And I use my Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter. But I wanted something that was different but still Beneficial to my hair. Was browsing through Target, I just wanted to see what kind of Products they had. I never go to Target and I came across this Shampoo. I had never seen it before, and to have a Shampoo with Oatmeal in it FOR HUMANS just BLEW my mind.
In fact if you were to Google 'Oatmeal Shampoo' you will get nothing but Dog Shampoo links, I kid you not!
But when you actually look at the Ingredients on the Bottle it doesn't have any Oatmeal or Honey in it. I assume it was more so for the SMELL than anything else lol. Even though that doesn't sound promising the list of Ingredients is not bad at all. In fact they are beneficial and overall I enjoyed the Product. The first 5 Ingredients are: Disodium Oleamido PEG-2 Sulfosuccinate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Actinidia Chinensis Fruit Extract (Kiwi), Coriandrum Sativum Extract (Coriander),
It is a Sulfate Shampoo, so if that's a big No No to you then I suppose you wouldn't like it. But as for someone like myself who can get bad Dermatitis this was godly on my hair! A little can go a long way. I am so use to having to pile on Shampoo that I actually put too much in my hair and the lather is just ridiculous. My hair feels so soft afterwards and my scalp feels so good!
I feel it's a really good Shampoo that you can get easily at Target, and it's suppose to be Professional/Salon grade. It even has a "SOLD ONLY IN PROFESSIONAL SALONS" Warning line on the back, lol.
Overall this is a 4 out of 5 for my 4B/4C Hair.
I'm trying to focus on my Scalp health, as well as Overall Health of my hair and body so the next Shampoo I aim to Purchase will be something on the Organic/Natural side.
Note: Just because something says For Damaged/Dry Hair on the Product does NOT mean you have to have Damaged/Dry/Colored Hair to use it. In fact that is just something called MARKETING. It's the same type of Marketing they do to the African Hair consumers all the time. The 'Black Hair' Products when it comes to Shampoo & Conditioner are the same that's in the Mainstream Products... lol.
I find that Damaged/Dry Products actually have more MOISTURIZING ingredients in them compared to others that I've seen!
Labels:
4C hair,
Damaged,
Dry,
Hair Product Review,
Shampoo Review,
Target,
TIGI,
TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment