Dec 9, 2013

Personal Hair Challenge/Starting Week 5

Haven't really had much to update on as far as length because I'm still rocking my Crochet Braids.


Fun webcam picture for you all with my Harry Potter shirt (Absolutely LOVE me some Potter, Books and all).
It's been 3 weeks or so since I've put these in, and let me say that I am STILL enjoying them. I love them, I do. I feel a certain type of way, confidence wise. I'm not even going to lie, haha.

Meanwhile since last update I've Crochet my moms hair, and I'm trying my best to take my Supplements on the daily. I haven't been as strict my eating because well dammit it is the holiday season, come on now! lol

I was concerned that once my hair starts growing if it would ruin the style. I was also worried about how much build up would I get on my Scalp. How much DANDRUFF I would get since I am not actually washing my scalp, but doing the Witch Hazel Method of wiping the scalp with a cotton swap.
How dry would my hair be?

Well I've been Oiling my scalp with my JBCO Extra Dark, Avocado Oil, EVOO, Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil w/Essential Oils mixture in a bottle and spraying my hair the best I can with Shea Moistures Moisture Mist spray they have.
I try to do this every other day.
My hair doesn't smell. I was putting Beautiful Textures Mousse on it every other day to help with the frizzing and to calm this Diana Ross/Chaka Khan hair DOWN, lol.
I haven't had any Flaking. My New growth actually lays down some of the hair since it's not sticking out at the braid from my scalp.

I will probably rock again for another week or two and then will take down my hair, Hot Oil Treatment, Shampoo, DC my hair and quite possibly Install my 2nd Crochet Braids.

I am very very pleased with myself on how my hair came out. I was so apprehensive but I am happy. I will keep it long.

Also, I organized my Cabinet, now to figure out what did I do with the Burdock Oil I bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment